Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions ("Agreement") set forth the general terms and conditions of your use of the www.tiklacars.com website ("Website" or "Service") and any of its related products and services (collectively, "Services"), such as transportation service, or private hire minicab service.
This Agreement is legally binding/ a contractual agreement, obligation between you ("User", "you" or "customer" or "passenger" or "service user" representative of passenger" "your") and this Website operator, www.tiklacars.com, Private hire Minicab operator, Tikla Cars, sole trader, the owner ("Operator", "we", "us" or "our").
By accessing and using the Website and Services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. Suppose you enter this Agreement on behalf of a business or legal entity. In that case, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity to this Agreement, in which case the terms "User", "you" or "your" shall refer to such entity.
If you do not have such authority or do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, you must not accept this Agreement and may not access and use the Website and Services or transportation services.
You acknowledge that this Agreement is a contract between you and Tikla Cars, even though it is electronic and is not physically signed by you, and it governs your use of the Website and Services offered.
- "Tikla Cars" a licensed private hire minicab operator who takes the booking to transfer passengers from point A to point B for reward.
- "Passenger": any person, passenger, that carried in a minicab from one address to another address and booked with Tikla Cars by this Website or over the phone. Passenger/s are the service user/s and may be mentioned in this contract as service user/s.
- "You" mean the person, customer, who book Minicab, enter the detail in this Website for himself/herself or for someone else.
- "Agreed Pickup Point": the place you/passenger wanted to be used as a pickup point, place or address. You will be picked up by Tikla Cars that have a valid minicab/ taxi license.
- "Agreed Time" Time and date that you have entered into the booking form during the booking process or over the phone, at which Tikla Cars that has a valid minicab/ taxi license, would pick up to you.
- "Agreed to drop off point" address, place or destination you entered during the booking as point B of the journey. Place where you wish a driver to drop you after picking you up from an agreed pickup point.
- "PHO" Private Hire Operator, our working partners, companies who may complete the booking on our behalf.
- Driver: a person who holds the PCO license issued by the TfL. A driver will complete the transfer, bookings, or journey on behalf of Tikla Cars/Operator. PCO drivers are self-employed driver.
- "PHO T&C" private hire operator may have their terms and Condition applied when performing your journey.
- "Booking" confirmation of your order, request of minicab/ private hire service,/ transportation service to complete a journey from destination A to destination B. Created by your input online or over the phone.
- "Licensing Authority" is a government department that has issued a permit to an operator or a driver to work as a private hire driver or Operator for reward. The regional-based government department is responsible for licensing the minicab companies. Such as Transport for London (TfL).
- "Minicab" is a vehicle that is licensed by the relevant authority to use for private hire for reward, such as Transport for London.
- "website" www.tiklacars.com, Tikla Cars offers this Website to its customers so they can book minicabs for their journeys as a private hire minicab. Please note the use of this Website is subject to terms and conditions.
- "Quote" Price that you will receive as a demand of reward for the journey. Quote price is the Price that Tikla Cars or its partner will charge for the journey you have requested.
- "Particular Requirements" Additional requirements include male or female driver, child seat, or baby seat, etc.
- "Trip" a journey from destination A to destination B.
- "Terms & Conditions" Term and conditions that govern Tikla Cars website and the services offered by Tikla Cars.
- "Account" Is an account that has been opened and accepted by Tikla Cars, to identify a specific person or company, such as a passenger or business. Website login provided.
- "Account Customer" The customers accepted by Tikla Cars to provide account services related to the minicab services shall also include any representative, employee, or owner making a booking.
- "Cash Customer" A customer who prefers to pay by cash for our services. The driver may collect cash fare on behalf of the Operator if agreed on by the Operator and service user.
- "Contract Service" means an agreement or contract for the delivery of the minicab/ or other services offered by Tikla Cars to any company, passenger or person; each such contract shell incorporates these Terms & Conditions.
- "Credit & Debit Card Payment" Credit card or debit card payments mean services offered by Tikla Cars to the customer, in which the customer will pay to Tikla Cars with a credit or Debit card in advance for the bookings. In simple credit and debit card payments to the Cars for its offered services to the customers. Cancellation may occur with a card fee/ charge, and Tikla Cars reserve the right to deduct this fee when making a full refund.
- "Journey" A trip that a customer or passenger books to hire a minicab service for travel from point A to point B.
- "Your Goods" The goods you loaded, keep in the car during the journey from start to end. These Goods may not necessarily own by you.
- Tikla Cars, a private hire vehicle operator, accepts direct bookings from passengers and is responsible for the provision of the trip, journey, and booking.
- As minicab operating services, we take responsibility for the journey from point A to point B, and the driver shall not be liable for any error made during the booking, payment process or dispatching process from either party Tikla Cars or the passenger.
- Bookings are agreed upon according to the quote provided before booking online or via telephone. Regardless of the booking platform, Tikla Cars always offer a quoted price first, then the booking process.
- All bookings are completed by the PCO s drivers, authorized and licensed by the Transport for London (TfL).
- Tikla Cars is licensed for transportation services, and private hire minicab services and authorized by Transport for London under license No. 230101. Transportation service is the main business product of Tikla Cars.
- Tikla Cars is liable for transportation service that is agreed between passenger and operator. Tikla Cars to provide alternative arrangements or provide full refund where operators failed to provide service.
- When making a booking, you must ensure all details are correct, such as time of Pickup, date of Pickup, pickup address, drop-off address, number of suitcases, relevant personal information, and additional services requirements.
- When booking an airport pickup, it is your responsibility to select an appropriate pickup time that allows you enough time after flight landing to clear from Passport Control and luggage collection. Failing to provide a sufficient time gap between the flight landing and Pickup may incur additional parking and waiting time charges; please see waiting time charges for further information.
- By booking an airport pickup, you agree to pay the additional cost. When picking up Meet & Greet bookings, the driver will wait inside the terminal for a maximum of 30 minutes free of charge on top of your booked pickup time. After the free 30 minutes expires, additional parking and waiting charges will be applied and added to your total fare.
- When you choose to enter the detail to book a journey or trip with Tikla Cars, you will receive a quoted price from Tikla Cars, a price quote valid for only the time you make this booking.
- Booking must be completed using the correct vehicle size in relation to the number of passengers and number of suitcases (luggage), hand luggage, additional requirements, etc.
- You understand and agree to any booking you make with Tikla Cars. Tikla Cars or one of its working partners will provide the service to complete this booking.
- Bookings are made here also subject to PHO terms & conditions; however, where PHO terms & conditions conflict with Tikla Cars terms and conditions, the provision mentioned in this Agreement shall override the PHO terms & conditions.
- It is your responsibility to watch your emails closely. Tikla Cars will send all information about the booking, the driver assigned, and the Operator assigned via email. Email lost, or junk folder or any other excuse for not been able to receive the email, would result in the cancellation of your booking and may create a delay or rejection of the booking at the time of Pickup. No refund will make whatsoever.
- Tikla Car reserve the right to cancel any quoted price at any stage before the booking takes place. No quote is valid more than 10 minutes after the first-time appearance on the Website.
- When booking payment is successful does not mean a booking is confirmed, and the job will be completed accordingly unless otherwise, you received a booking confirmation via email.
- Tikla Cars has the right to assign to your booking its own driver or a driver from a partner company. However, it is at the sole discretion of Tikla Cars. You will be updated via email.
- Tikla Cars has the right to cancel or refuse any booking at any time. Your statutory rights are not affected. A refund will be made for any paid amount. However, we will do so by providing a valid reason for cancellation.
- If you have additional luggage that you did not mention at the time of booking this journey, the driver may refuse to complete the transfer or journey. No refund will be made. Appropriate luggage is important for the validity of the insurance.
- Booking must be completed using the correct vehicle size in relation to the number of passengers and number of suitcases (luggage), hand luggage, etc.
- Cash bookings are only made via phone line with the assistance of a Tikla Cars representative and are only subject to Tikla Cars acceptance of the bookings.
- Bookings can be made via our websites as a guest customer or by login into the customer account. Bookings through account may receive discount offers from time to time. It is recommended to create a web account on Tikla Cars Website before making a booking.
- All passengers are advised to have valid and adequate travel insurance before booking with Tikla Cars.
- The driver has absolute discretion when choosing the appropriate route on the day of the journey. However, drivers are advised to use the route with the shortest time of arrival. In the case where the passenger wishes to take his/her preferred route, and if the passenger's preferred route is longer than 5 miles than the prebooked route, Tikla Cars reserve the right to charge £1 per mile for any additional milage beyond the 5 miles.
- We encourage communication via email, however, where necessary, Tikla Cars to respond incoming calls as soon as humanly possible.
- It is the customer/passenger's responsibility to ensure the safety of the luggage.
- No animal/pet will be allowed without prior Agreement with Tikla Cars at the time of booking.
- Flight delays must be informed in advance to avoid booking cancellation or NO SHOWOFF.
- Tolls are included in the price paid unless otherwise explained separately.
- Any change in the booking can be made via email. Please email us as soon as possible a change in booking is required. Change in booking cannot be made if it is in the last hour, especially about the pickup time.
- Online bookings or reservations are subject to card payment. Therefore, when booking online with card payment, you agree to make payment at the time of booking.
- Tikla Cars is entitled to collect all the money related to the trip when you make a booking online for a pre-paid trip. All journeys are pre-paid unless otherwise agreed by Tikla Cars.
- Any deliberate diversion/ additional stop by the service user/s in the route other than you have entered at the booking time may incur additional charges. This payment will be collected from the same payment method you provided at the booking time. Tikla Cars representative will contact you to discuss the issue.
- During the booking, it is your responsibility to add additional services, such as child seat and Meet and Greet, etc. Price quoted at the booking time, will be only valid for the services included in the booking/quote, not for additional services. Additional service may occur with additional charges. You agree to pay for additional charges at the time of booking.
- Tikla Cars is not VAT registered, and cannot provide VAT receipts, however, Tikla Cars can assist in obtaining a VAT receipt from the PHO who provided the services on Tikla Cars behalf subject to the PHO is a VAT registered company.
- Once your booking is completed and payment has been made, you will receive an automatic payment confirmation email.
- In the situation of a card being declined or your bank or card provider refusing the payment, Your booking request will not be complete. No service will be provided to you by Tikla Cars or its partners.
- You shall pay all fees or charges to Tikla Cars in accordance with the fees, charges, and billing terms in effect at the time a fee or charge is due and payable.
4. Payment Security:
Sensitive and private data exchange happens over an SSL-secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures, and the Website and Services are also in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure an environment as possible for Users.
5. Cash Payments:
- When paying cash, the contract shall be made between Tikla Cars and service user/s. Cash may be collected by the driver on the behalf of Tikla Cars as an acting representative. Cash payments are subject to terms & conditions that are presented here in this contract.
- Acceptance of cash-paid bookings are at the absolute discretion of Tikla Cars.
6. Cancellation of Bookings and Refunds:
- You as a customer, service user/s, passenger/s or representative of the passenger/s have the right to cancel a booking that was made through the Website, email or over the phone.
- Servicer provider as Tikla Cars has is the only authority to cancel the booking, driver or any third party is not allowed or shall not be able or entertained to cancel a booking acting as operator representative. However, a driver may refuse to complete a journey. Operator to provide the alternative driver or a full refund if it is beyond possibility.
- In a situation when the driver refused or rejects to complete a booking, it is the Operator's (Tikla Cars) responsibility to arrange an alternative PCO driver to complete the booking. In the situation where an alternative driver cannot be provided at the time of the journey, a full refund will be made by Tikla Cars.
- Cancellation will only proceed or be accepted when Tikla Cars receives your cancellation request via email. The appropriate method to request a cancellation will respond to the booking confirmation email with the cancellation request. Without a confirmation of booking cancellation, the booking is not considered as cancelled. Tikla Cars reserves the right to request a copy of the cancellation confirmation email if a dispute arises.
- Cancellation must be made before the cut-off time to receive a full refund (credit card fee may apply and be deducted).
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0208 925 3849 to cancel a confirmed booking. Please watch for a cancellation confirmation via email to confirm the booking has been cancelled.
- To cancel a booking that receives a full refund, we required at least 24 hours advance notice prior to pick-up time. No charges will apply for 24 hours of advance notice. Please note card issuer fee may apply and be deducted.
- Less than 24 hours cancellation notice will occur cancellation fee as below:
Between 24 hours to 4 hours: 25%
Between 4 hours to 1 hour: 50&
Less than 1 hour:100% (No refund will be made for less than one hour's cancellation)
- Booking with 9 passengers, required one-week advance notice for cancellation to receive a full refund (without the card fee charges). Cancellation notice for 9 passengers' vehicles may vary in some cases, please see the confirmation email for the exact notice time for cancellation and full refund (excluding the card charges). Less than one week of cancellation will carry no refund to you or otherwise mentioned in your booking confirmation email.
- In case, the driver does not arrive for Pickup at the agreed pickup time and arrives more than 20 minutes late and you decide not to use this service, you are entitled to a full refund of the fare. Payment will be only refunded to the original payment source; it may take up to 5 working days before a payment appears in your account.
- In case you decide to use the service even after being late arrival, no refund or compensation whatsoever will be paid to you.
- All types of refund may take up to 5 working days before appearing in your source of payment account.
- In the situation when you do not turn up within 15 minutes of your agreed pickup time at the agreed-on pickup point. It is the sole discretion of the PHO or Tikla Cars to treat this as your intention as a job cancellation. No refund will be made to you at all. You will not be entitled to any sort of refund.
- Refund will not be issued if any passenger does not wait for the driver and use alternative transport to their destination. Tikla Cars or PHO will not compensate for any additional cost whatsoever.
7. Waiting Times for non-airport Bookings:
- Free waiting time for a residence address is 15 minutes on top of the pickup time agreed. After that, every 15 minutes will cost £5.00 waiting charges starting from every 1st minute of every 15 minutes.
- If you required further waiting this must be agreed by the driver. In the situation where the driver is not agreed to for more than 1 chargeable hour, the booking will be considered cancelled and marked as "Passenger No showed off". No refund will be made at all.
- This happens in the situation when a driver has been allocated the next job and to avoid delay in the next job, they are unable to wait longer.
8. Waiting Time Charges for Seaport/Airport Arrivals/Meet & Greet
Our waiting times start from the flight landing time unless otherwise agreed at the time of bookings. Please see the following information for airport relevance.
London Heathrow Airport: one hour (60 minutes)
London Gatwick Airport: 45 minutes.
London Stansted Airport: 45 minutes.
London Luton Airport: 45 minutes.
London City Airport: 40 minutes.
London Southend Airport: 40 minutes.
The driver will wait for your relevant airport at the time mentioned above. Afterwards, there will be £5.00 waiting charge for every 15 minutes (starting from the first minute). To make a change in the booking, please get in touch with Tikla Cars via email. Thank you.
Maximum chargeable wait 2 hours. If you required more waiting time, it must be agreed by the driver. In the situation where the driver is not agreed to for more than 2 chargeable hours, the booking will be considered cancelled and marked as "Passenger No showed off". No refund will be made at all.
9. None Meet and Greet Pickup:
- For no meet and greet pickups, the driver will be parked nearby the terminal, once you collect your luggage, please text, or call the driver. The driver will arrive at the pickup point in about 10 to 12 minutes. Your chargeable waiting time (if any) will be cut off once you text or call the driver about the collection of your luggage.
10. Insurance/ Goods/ Valuables:
- Tikla Cars and partner PHOs neither are responsible for You in respect of, any loss or damage that may be sustained by Your Goods, during the trip. Neither Tikla Cars nor PHOs nor driver have held any type of insurance that covers the loss and damage of your Goods, you are solely responsible to have such Good insured against loss or damage before you board the car with your Goods.
11. Passenger Conduct at All time:
- Customers/Passengers are prohibited to take licensed drinks onto vehicles with the intention to consume them during the journey. It is against the law as private hire vehicles cannot be used for drinking alcohol or similar drinks.
- It is prohibited to smoke inside the vehicle. The driver may refuse to terminate the trip if the passenger tries to smoke inside the car.
- Driver may refuse to perform transfer/journey in the case where passenger appears to be drunk or under influence of alcohol.
- Any annoying or disruptive behavior is unacceptable, Tikla Cars/partner PHOs driver to its rational discretion to perform or refuse the journey/trip.
- In the situation where the passenger exercises a threatening, racist, aggressive attitude, the driver has the right to refuse to start or complete the trip, to protect himself and its property.
- Tikla Cars/ PHO/ Driver has the right to inform the police of the situation.
12. Limitation of Liability / Warranty / Exclusions:
- Tikla Cars is licensed by Transport For London as a private hire minicab operator. Our working partners who complete bookings on our behalf, PHOs are also licensed operators at the time we pass bookings to them. However, we do not offer a warranty on their license validity, for verification you may contact directly to the PHO. PHOs are responsible to have a valid operator license issued and approved by their local authority before accepting our bookings from us.
- Tikla Cars or PHOs shall not be liable for any delay in pickup or drop-off times that are agreed in the booking confirmation due to late or failed arrival of the driver on time. Tikla Cars is not liable for any missed flight, or any consequent loss that may occur due to missed flight or any other departing transport that you have arranged onward.
- Tikla Cars does not accept any liability, or responsibility in any way for late arrival the of the driver, that may cause missed flights for whatever reasons such as accidents, traffic delays, difficult weather conditions, driver personal failure, breakdowns, or any unforeseen circumstances.
- Tikla Cars/PHOs driver shall not be liable for any financial loss, direct and indirect loss, consequential loss, for late arrival of the driver for Pickup or drop off for the following reasons but not limited to where situation beyond the control, such as fire, invasion, any kind, strike, labour dispute, embargoes, any restriction imposed by the government.
- Tikla Cars shall not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage, consequential loss, or loss of revenue whatsoever, howsoever occurring, endured by You/passenger/customer, in relation to a failure by the Tikla Cars, otherwise in relation to these terms & connection.
- Tikla Cars' combined liability shall not exceed or shall limit to £500 if any, subject to these Terms & Conditions.
- Subject as explicitly given in this contract or terms & conditions all warrants, or any other terms implied by the common law or statute law are prevented as far as legally conceivable.
- In the situation of death or personal injury, that occurs due to the negligence of PHO's driver or Tikla Cars driver, there is nothing in these terms, that shall exclude any right that you have under the consumer legislation.
- Tikla Cars may apply to continue communication via different channels or means, in relation to your booking to update you about the latest situation of your booking. Tikla Cars shall not be responsible or liable for any failure of timely communication that may cause direct or indirect or consequential loss to you.
- Tikla Cars shall not be responsible for typing errors, a mistake that occurs unintentionally or any delayed communication that may cause revenue loss, or any consequential loss.
- Arrival times quoted on the Tikla Cars website are estimated and do not include delay time due to but are not limited subject to traffic, weather conditions, car broken down, etc.
- Airport transfers required early arrival at the airport, it is the passenger/customer's responsibility to select booking times that eliminate the risk of the unpredictability of the route to airports. Tikla Cars shall or PHO or driver shall not be liable for booking a cab/service for the wrong time. Cancellation will be charged according to the relevant clause.
- Every above-mentioned sub-clause of this clause/ section shall constitute or represent a distinct and severable provision. The terms of this clause shall continue in effect despite the conclusion or termination or any other issue which might otherwise trigger these Terms to become ineffective.
- Tikla Cars or drivers shall not force or ask to undertake delivery or carriage of any antiques, jewellery, precious metals, valuable goods, furs, and or dangerous, hazardous, inflammable, noxious nature, explosive are illegal and prohibited to have or own or possess according to the law of land such as English Law.
- Tikla Cars and its partner PHOs, and drivers shall not be liable for any property or goods of any kind, that may depreciate/worsen/or deteriorate during the journey.
- Tikla Cars /PHOs, Driver shall not be responsible for any additional cost that may arise in connection with clause 10 subsequent sub-clauses from 10.1 to 10.6 in the passenger all-time conduct section.
- Tikla Cars and PHOs shall not liable for any damage or loss that may occur due to negligence of customer/passenger.
- You agree to indemnify and hold Tikla Cars and its affiliates, owners, sole trader, officers, employees, agents, suppliers and licensors harmless from and against any liabilities, losses, damages or costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, incurred in connection with or arising from any third-party allegations, claims, actions, disputes, or demands asserted against any of them as a result of or relating to your Content, your use of the Website and Services or any willful misconduct on your part.
14. Accounts and membership
- You must be at least 18 years of age to use the Website and Services. By using the Tikla Cars Website and Services and by agreeing to this Agreement you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
- If you create an account on the Tikla Cars Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with it.
- We may monitor and review new accounts before you may sign in and start using the Services.
- Providing false contact information of any kind may result in the termination of your account. You must immediately notify us of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security.
- We will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- We may suspend, disable, or delete your account (or any part thereof) if we determine that you have violated any provision of this Agreement or that your conduct or content would tend to damage our reputation and goodwill.
- If we delete your account for the foregoing reasons, you may not re-register for our Services. We may block your email address and Internet protocol address to prevent further registration.
15. Complaints, Issues and Disputes:
- Any dispute arising out of it shall be governed by the substantive and procedural laws of the United Kingdom without regard to its rules on conflicts or choice of law and, to the extent applicable, the laws of the United Kingdom.
- When using this Website and service offered by Tikla Cars, you are agreeing to contact Tikla Cars in the unfortunate situation when you have any complaint about the service offered by Tikla Cars, or its partner PHO.
- A complaint or issue will be only valid when reported within 24 hours of the journey.
- Tikla Cars should respond to the complaint as soon as possible, however, should not take more than 72hours.
- Copy of evidence must be attached to the email.
- Tikla Cars will do its best to resolve the issue and satisfy you.
- All complaints must be sent to email@example.com.
- The formation, interpretation, and performance of this Agreement and any disputes
- The exclusive jurisdiction and venue for actions related to the subject matter hereof shall be the courts located in the United Kingdom, and you hereby submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts.
- You hereby waive any right to a jury trial in any proceeding arising out of or related to this Agreement. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods does not apply to this Agreement.
- All rights and restrictions contained in this Agreement may be exercised and shall be applicable and binding only to the extent that they do not violate any applicable laws and are intended to be limited to the extent necessary so that they will not render this Agreement illegal, invalid or unenforceable.
- Suppose any provision or portion of any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction. In that case, it is the intention of the parties that the remaining provisions or portions thereof shall constitute their Agreement with respect to the subject matter hereof. All such remaining provisions or portions thereof shall remain in full force and effect.
16. Prohibited uses
In addition to other terms as set forth in the Agreement, you are prohibited from using the Website and Services or Content:
- for any unlawful purpose.
- to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts.
- to violate any international, federal, provincial, or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances.
- to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others.
- to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability.
- to submit false or misleading information.
- to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Website and Services, third party products and services, or the Internet.
- to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape.
- for any obscene or immoral purpose; or
- to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Website and Services, third-party products and services, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Website and Services for violating any of the prohibited uses.
17. Acceptance of these terms
You acknowledge that you have read this Agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. By accessing and using the Website and Services you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this Agreement, you are not authorized to access or use the Website and Services.
18. Contacting us
- If you would like to contact us to understand more about this contract / Agreement or wish to contact us concerning any matter relating to it, you may do so via the contact form or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call us on 0208 925 3849.
- This document was last updated on March 13, 2021.
19. Intellectual property rights.
- "Intellectual Property Rights" means all present and future rights conferred by statute, common law or equity in or in relation to any copyright and related rights, trademarks, designs, patents, inventions, goodwill and the right to sue for passing off, rights to inventions, rights to use, and all other intellectual property rights, in each case whether registered or unregistered and including all applications and rights to apply for and be granted, rights to claim priority from, such rights and all similar or equivalent rights or forms of protection and any other results of intellectual activity which subsist or will subsist now or in the future in any part of the world.
- This Agreement does not transfer to you any intellectual property owned by Tikla Cars or third parties, and all rights, titles, and interests in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with the Operator.
- All trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website and Services, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Tikla Cars or its licensors.
- Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website and Services may be the trademarks of other third parties.
- Your use of the Website and Services grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any of the Tikla Cars or third-party trademarks.
- Copyright is reserved in favour of Tikla Cars.
20. Changes and amendments
We reserve the right to modify this Agreement or contract as a whole or its terms relating to the Website and Services at any time, effective upon posting of an updated version of this Agreement on the Website. When we do, we will post a notification on the Website's main page. Continued use of the Website and Services after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.