These terms and conditions ("Agreement") set forth the general terms and conditions of your use of the www.tiklacars.com website ("Website" or "Service") and any of its related products and services (collectively, "Services").
This Agreement is legally binding between you ("User", "you" or “customer” or “passenger” or representative of passenger” "your") and this Website operator, www.tiklacars.com, Private hire Minicab operator, sole trader, owner ("Operator", "we", "us" or "our").
By accessing and using the Website and Services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement.
If you are entering into this Agreement on behalf of a business or other legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity to this Agreement, in which case the terms "User", "you" or "“your" shall refer to such entity.
If you do not have such authority, or if you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, you must not accept this Agreement and may not access and use the Website and Services.
You acknowledge that this Agreement is a contract between you and the Tikla Cars, even though it is electronic and is not physically signed by you, and it governs your use of the Website and Services offered.
- “Tikla Cars” a licenced private hire minicab operator, who take the booking to transfer passengers from point A to point B for reward.
- “Partners” companies who work with Tikla Cars to complete bookings that have been booked with Tikla Cars.
- “Passenger”: any person, passenger, that carried in minicab from one address to another address and booked with tiklacars by this website or over the phone.
- “You” mean the person, customer, who book Minicab, enter the detail in this website for himself/herself or for someone else.
- “Agreed Pickup Point”: the placed you/passenger wanted to be used as a pickup point, place or address. You will be picked up by Tikla Cars or one of its partner company (PHO)that has a valid minicab/ taxi license.
- “Agreed Time” Time and date that you have enter into the booking form during the booking process or over the phone, at which Tikla Cars or one of its partner company that has a valid minicab/ taxi license, would pick up to you.
- “Agreed drop off point” address, place or destination you entered during the booking as point B of the journey. Where you want driver to drop you after picking you from agree pick up point.
- “PHO” Private Hire Operator, our working partners, companies who may complete the booking on our behalf.
- “PHO T&C” private hire operator may have their terms and Condition applied when performing your journey.
- “Booking” a confirmation of your order, request of minicab/taxi or private hire service, to complete a journey form destination A to destination B. Created by your input online or over the phone.
- “Licensing Authority” a government department that has issued a permit to an operator or a driver to work as a private hire driver or operator for reward. it is regional based government department who is responsible for licensing the minicab companies.
- “Minicab” a vehicle that is licenced by the relevant authority to use for private hire for reward.
- “website” www.tiklacars.com, Tikla Cars offer this website to its customers so they can book minicabs for their journeys as a private hire minicab. Please note, use of this website is subject to terms and conditions.
- “Quote” Price that you will receive as a demand of reward for the journey. Quote price is the price that Tikla Cars or its partner will charge for the journey you have requested.
- “Particular Requirements” Additional requirements, such as male or female driver, child seat, or baby seat, etc.
- “Trip” a journey from destination A to destination B.
- “Terms & Conditions” Term and conditions that governs Tikla Cars website and the services offered by Tikla Cars.
- “Account” Account mean, an account that has been open and accepted by the Tikla Cars, to identify the specific person, company such as passenger or business. Website login provided.
- “Account Customer” The customers who is accepted by Tikla Cars to provide account services related to the minicab services, shall also include any representative, employee, owner who is making a booking.
- “Cash Customer” A customer who prefer to pay by cash for our services.
- “Contract Service” means a agreement or contract for the delivery of the minicab/taxi/ or other services offered by the Tikla Cars to any company, passenger or person, each such contract shell integrate, include, or incorporate these Terms & Conditions.
- “Credit & Debit Card Payment” Credit card or debit card payments, mean services offered by the Tikla Cars to the customer, in which customer will pay to the Tikla Cars with credit or Debit card in advance for the bookings. In simple credit and debit card payments to the Tikla Cars for its offered services to the customers. Cancellation may occur a card fee/ charges and Tikla Cars reserve the right to deduct this fee when making full refund.
- “Journey” A trip that a customer, passenger book to hire a minicab service for travel point A to point B.
- “Your Goods” The Goods that you loaded, keep in the car during journey start to end. These Goods may not necessarily own by you.
- When you are making booking, it is your responsibility to ensure all detail is correct, such as time of pickup, date of pickup, pickup address, drop off address, number of suitcases, and additional services requirement.
- When booking an airport pickup, it your responsibility select appropriate pickup time that allow you enough time after flight landing to clear form Passport Control and luggage collection. Failing to provide sufficient time gap between flight landing and pickup time may occur additional parking and waiting charges, please see waiting time charges for further information.
- By booking an airport pickup you are agreeing to pay additional cost, in the situation, when picking up Meet & Greet bookings, driver will wait inside the terminal for maximum 30 minutes free of charge on the top of your booked pickup time. After free 30minutes expires, additional parking and waiting charges will be applied and added to your total fare.
- When you choose to enter the detail to book a journey or trip with Tikla Cars. You will receive quote price from Tikla Cars, a price quote valid for only the time you make this booking.
- Booking must be completed using correct vehicle size in relation to the number of passengers and number of suitcases (luggage), hand luggage, and additional requirements, etc.
- You understand and agree to, any booking you make with Tikla Cars. Tikla Cars or one of its working partners will provide the service to complete this booking.
- Bookings are made here also subject to PHO terms & conditions, however, where PHO term & conditions conflict with Tikla Cars terms and conditions, provision mentioned in this agreement shall override the PHO terms & conditions.
- It is your responsibility to watch your emails closely, Tikla Cars will send all information about the booking, driver assign, operator assigned via email. Email lost, or junk folder or any other excuse of not been able to receive email, would result in cancellation of your booking and may create delay or rejection of the job at the time of pickup. No refund will make whatsoever.
- Tikla Car reserve the right to cancel any quoted price at any stage before booking take place. No quote valid more than 10 minutes of the first-time appearance on the website.
- When booking payment successful does not mean a booking is confirmed and job will be completed accordingly, unless otherwise you received a booking confirmation via email.
- Tikla Cars has the right to assign to your booking its own driver or a driver from a partner company. It is on the sole discretion of the Tikla Cars. You will be updated via email.
- Tikla Cars has right to cancel, refuse any booking at any time. Your statutory rights are not affected. Refund will be made for any paid amount. However, we will do so by providing a valid reason of cancellation.
- In the situation where you have additional luggage that you did not mention at the time of booking this journey, driver may refuse to complete perform the transfer or journey. No refund will be made. Appropriate luggage is important for the validity of the insurance.
- Booking must be completed using correct vehicle size in relation to the number of passengers and number of suitcases (luggage), hand luggage, etc.
- Cash bookings are only made via phone line with the assistance of a Tikla Cars representative and only subject to Tikla Cars acceptance the bookings.
- Bookings can be made via our websites as a guest customer or by login to customer account. Bookings through account may receive discount offers time to time. It is recommended creating a web account at Tikla Cars website before making a booking.
- All passengers are advised here to have valid and adequate travel insurance prior to booking with Tikla Cars.
- Driver has absolute discretion, when choosing the appropriate route on the day of journey. However, drivers are advised to use route with shortest time arrival. In case where passenger wishes to take his/her preferred route, and if passengers preferred route is longer than 5 miles than prebooked route, Tikla Cars reserve the right to charge £1 per mile for any additional milage beyond the 5 miles.
- We encourage the communication via email, however, where necessary, Tikla Cars to respond the incoming calls as soon as humanly possible.
- It is customer/passenger responsibility to ensure the safety of the luggage.
- No animal/pet will be allowed without prior agreement with the Tikla Cars at the time of booking.
- Flight delay must be informed in advance to avoid booking cancellation or NO SHOWOFF.
- Tolls are included in the price paid, unless otherwise explained separately.
- Any change in the booking can be made via email. Please email us as soon as possible a change in booking required. Change in booking cannot be made if it is in the last hour, especially about the pickup time.
- Online bookings or reservations are subject to card payment. When booking online with card payment, you are agreeing to make payment at time of booking.
- Tikla Cars entitled to collect all the monies related to the trip when you are making a booking online for a pre-paid trip. All journeys are pre-paid unless otherwise agreed by the Tikla Cars.
- Any diversion in the route other than you have entered at the time of booking may occur additional charges. This payment will be collected from the same payment method you have provided at the time of booking. Tikla Cars representative will contact you to discuss the issue.
- During the booking it is your responsibility to add additional services if require, additional services such as child seat and Meet and Greet, etc. Price quoted at the booking time, will be only valid for the services included in the booking/quote not for additional services. Additional service may occur additional charges. You are agreeing to pay for additional charges at the time of booking.
- Tikla Cars is not VAT registered, and cannot provide VAT receipts, however, Tikla Cars can assist in obtaining a VAT receipt from the PHO who provided the services on Tikla Cars behalf subject to the PHO is a VAT registered company.
- Once your booking completed and payment has been made, you will receive an automatic payment confirmation email.
- In the situation of card declined or your bank or card provider refuse the payment, Your booking request will not complete. No service will be providing to you by Tikla Cars or its partners.
- You shall pay all fees or charges to Tikla Cars in accordance with the fees, charges, and billing terms in effect at the time a fee or charge is due and payable.
4. Payment Security:
Sensitive and private data exchange happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures, and the Website and Services are also in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for Users.
5. Cash Payments:
- When paying cash, contract shall be made between Tikla Cars as an acting representative of the assigned driver or PHO and You as a customer or passenger. Cash payments are subject to terms & conditions that are presented here in this contract.
- In the situation where driver decide to take the cash fare before commencing the journey, he shall do at his absolute discretion, decide, otherwise, passenger shall paid the fare to the driver at arrival of the booked journey’s destination.
- Acceptance of cash paid bookings are at absolute discretion of Tikla Cars.
6. Cancellation of Bookings and Refunds:
- You as a customer, passenger or representative of the passenger has right to cancel booking that was made through the www.tiklacars.com.
- Cancellation will only proceed or accepted, when Tikla Cars receives your cancellation request via email. Appropriate method to request a cancellation will responding to the booking confirmation email with the cancellation request. Without a confirmation of booking cancellation, booking is not considered as cancelled. Tikla Cars reserves the right to request a copy of cancellation confirmation email, if a dispute arises.
- Cancellation must be made before cutting off time to receive full refund (credit card fee may apply and deducted).
- Please email us on email@example.com or call us on 0208 925 3849 to cancel a confirmed booking. Please watch for a cancellation confirmation via email to confirm booking has been cancelled.
- To cancel a booking that receives full refund, we required at least 24 hours advance notice prior to pick up time. No charges will apply for 24 hours advance notice. Please note Card issuer fee may apply and deducted.
- Less than 24 hours cancellation notice will occur cancellation fee as below:
Between 24 hours to 4 hours: 25%
Between 4 hours to 1 hours: 50&
Less than 1 hour :100% (No refund will be made for less than one hour’s cancellation)
- Booking with 9 passengers, required one-week advance notice for cancellation to receive a full refund (without the card fee charges). Cancellation notice for 9 passengers’ vehicle may vary in some cases, please see the confirmation email for exact notice time for cancellation and full refund (excluding the card charges). Less than one week cancellation will carry no refund to you or otherwise mentioned in your booking confirmation email.
- In case, driver does not arrive for pickup at agreed pickup time and arrive more than 20minutes late and you decide not to use this service, you are entitling for full refund of the fare. Payment will be only refunded to the original payment source; it may take up to 5 working days before a payment appear in your account.
- In case you decide to use the service even after being late arrival, no refund or compensation whatsoever, will be paid to you.
- All types of refund may take up to 5 working days before appearing in your source of payment account.
- In the situation when you do not turn up within 15 minutes of your agreed pickup time at the agree pickup point. It is sole discretion of the PHO or Tikla Cars to treat this as your intentions as job cancellation. No refund will be made to you at all. You will not be entitled for any sort of refund.
- Refund will not be issued if any passenger does not wait for driver and use an alternative transport to their destination. Tikla Cars or PHO will not compensate for any additional cost whatsoever.
7. Waiting Times for non-airport Bookings:
- Free waiting time for a residence address is 15 minutes on the top of pickup time agreed. After that, every 15 minutes will cost £5.00 waiting charges starting from every 1st minute of every 15 minutes.
- If you required further waiting this must be agree by the driver. In the situation where driver is not agreed for more than 1 chargeable hour, booking will be considered as cancelled and marked as "Passenger No showed off". No refund will be made at all.
- This happens in the situation when driver has been allocated next job and to avoid delay in next job, they are unable to wait longer.
8. Waiting Time Charges for Seaport/Airport Arrivals/Meet & Greet
- Tikla Cars will provide 30 minutes free additional waiting time on the top of your booking time. For example, your booking time is 09:00pm, driver will wait until 09:30 free of charge.
- After 30 minutes free waiting time, there will be waiting time charge £5 for every 15 minutes, starting every first minute of the 15minutes plus parking charges (ticket evidence will be produced) for additional time.
- Maximum chargeable wait 2 hour. If you required more waiting time, it must be agreed by the driver. In the situation where driver is not agreed for more than 2 chargeable hours, booking will be considered as cancelled and marked as "Passenger No showed off". No refund will be made at all.
9. None Meet and Greet Pickup:
- For none meet and greet pickups, driver will be parked nearby the terminal, once you collect your luggage, please text, or call driver. Driver will arrive at pickup point about 10 to 12 minutes. Your chargeable waiting time (if any) will be cut off once you text or call driver about the collection of your luggage.
10. Insurance/ Goods/ Valuables:
- Tikla Cars and partner PHOs neither are responsible for You for in respect of, any loss or damage that may be sustained by Your Goods, during the trip. Neither Tikla Cars or PHOs, or driver are hold any type of insurance that covers the loss and damage of your Goods, you are solely responsible to have such Good insured against loss or damage, before you board the car with your Goods.
11. Passenger Conduct at All time:
- Customers/Passengers are prohibited to take licenced drinks onto vehicle with the intentions to consume during the journey. It is against the law as private hire vehicles cannot be used for drinking alcohol or similar drinks.
- It is prohibited to smoke inside the vehicle. Driver may refuse to terminate the trip if passenger try to smoke inside the car.
- Driver may refuse to perform transfer/journey in case where passenger appear to be drunk or under influence of alcohol.
- Any annoying or disruptive behaviour is unacceptable, Tikla Cars/partner PHOs driver to its rational discretion to perform or refuse the journey/trip.
- In the situation where passenger exercises threatening, racist, aggressive attitude, driver has the right to refuse to start or complete the trip, to protect himself and its property.
- Tikla Cars/ PHO/ Driver has the right to inform the police with the situation.
12. Limitation of liability / Warranty / Exclusions:
- Tikla Cars is licenced by the Transport For London as private hire minicab operator. Our working partners who complete bookings on our behalf, PHOs are also licenced operators at the time we pass bookings to them. However, we do not offer a warranty their licence validity, for verification you may contact directly to the PHO. PHOs are responsible to have a valid operator licenced issued and approved by their local authority before accepting our bookings from us.
- Tikla Cars or PHOs shall not be liable for any delay in pickup or drop-off times that agreed in the booking confirmation due to late or failed arrival of the driver on time. Tikla Cars is not liable for any missed flight, or any consequently loss that may occur due to missed flight or any other departing transport that you have arranged onward.
- Tikla Cars does not accept any liability, responsibility in any way late arrival of driver, that may cause missed flights for whatever reasons such as accidents, traffic delays, difficult weather conditions, driver personal failure, breakdowns, or any unforeseen circumstances.
- Tikla Cars/PHOs driver shall not be liable for any financial loss, direct and indirect loss, consequential loss, for late arrival of the driver for pickup or drop off for the following reasons but not limited to where situation beyond the control, such as fire, invasion, any kind, strike, labour dispute, embargoes, any restriction imposed by the government.
- Tikla Cars shall not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage, consequential loss, loss of revenue whatsoever, howsoever occurring, endured by You/passenger/customer, in relation to failure by the Tikla Cars driver or PHO’s driver, otherwise in relation to these terms & connection.
- Tikla Cars combined liability shall not exceed or shall limited to £500 if any, subject to these Terms & Condition.
- Subject as explicitly given in this contract or terms & conditions all warrants, or any other terms implied by the common law or statute law are prevented as far as legally conceivable.
- In the situation of death or personal injury, that occurs due to the negligence of PHO’s driver or Tikla Cars driver, there is nothing in these terms, shall exclude any right that you have under the consumer legislation.
- Tikla Cars may apply continue communication via different channels or means, in relation to your booking to updates you about the latest situation of your booking. Tikla Cars shall not be responsible or liable for any failure of timely communication that may cause direct or indirect or consequential loss to you.
- Tikla Cars shall not be responsible for typing error, mistake that occurs unintentionally or any delay communication that may cause revenue loss, or any consequential loss.
- Arrival times quoted on the Tikla Cars website are estimated and do not include delay time due to but not limited subject to traffic, weather conditions, car broken down, etc.
- Airport transfers required early arrival at airport, it is passenger/customer responsibility to select booking times that eliminate the risk of unpredictability of the route to airports. Tikla Cars shall or PHO shall not be liable for booking a cab/service for wrong time. Cancellation will be charged according to the relevant cluse.
- Every above-mentioned sub-clause of this clause/ section shall constitute or represent a distinct and severable provision. The terms of this clause shall continue in effect despite the conclusion or termination or any other issue which might otherwise trigger these Terms to become ineffective.
- Tikla Cars or partner PHOs, shall not force or ask to undertake delivery or carriage of any antiques, jewellery, precious metals, valuable goods, furs, and or dangerous, hazardous, inflammable, noxious nature, explosive are illegal and prohibited to have or own or possess according to the law of land such as English Law.
- Tikla Cars and its partner PHOs shall not be liable for any property or goods of any kind, that may depreciate/worsen/or deteriorate during the journey.
- Tikla Cars /PHOs Driver shall not be responsible for any additional cost that may arise in connection with the cluse 10 subsequent sub-clauses from 10.1 to 10.6 in the passenger all time conduct section.
- Tikla Cars and PHOs shall not liable for any damage or loss that may occur due to negligence of customer/passenger.
- You agree to indemnify and hold the Tikla Cars and its affiliates, owners, sole trader, officers, employees, agents, suppliers and licensors harmless from and against any liabilities, losses, damages or costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, incurred in connection with or arising from any third-party allegations, claims, actions, disputes, or demands asserted against any of them as a result of or relating to your Content, your use of the Website and Services or any wilful misconduct on your part.
14. Accounts and membership
- You must be at least 18 years of age to use the Website and Services. By using the Tikla Cars Website and Services and by agreeing to this Agreement you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
- If you create an account on the Tikla Cars Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with it.
- We may monitor and review new accounts before you may sign in and start using the Services.
- Providing false contact information of any kind may result in the termination of your account. You must immediately notify us of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security.
- We will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- We may suspend, disable, or delete your account (or any part thereof) if we determine that you have violated any provision of this Agreement or that your conduct or content would tend to damage our reputation and goodwill.
- If we delete your account for the foregoing reasons, you may not re-register for our Services. We may block your email address and Internet protocol address to prevent further registration.
15. Issues and Disputes:
- Any dispute arising out of it shall be governed by the substantive and procedural laws of United Kingdom without regard to its rules on conflicts or choice of law and, to the extent applicable, the laws of United Kingdom.
- When using this website and service offered by Tikla Cars, you are agreeing to contact Tikla Cars in the unfortunate situation when you have any complaint about the service offered by the Tikla Cars, or it partner PHO.
- A complaint or issue will be only valid when reporting within 24 hours of the journey.
- Tikla Cars should respond to the complaint as soon as possible, however, should not take more than 72hours.
- Copy of evidence must attached in the email.
- Tikla Cars will do its best to resolve the issue and satisfy to you.
- All complaints must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The formation, interpretation, and performance of this Agreement and any disputes
- The exclusive jurisdiction and venue for actions related to the subject matter hereof shall be the courts located in United Kingdom, and you hereby submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts.
- You hereby waive any right to a jury trial in any proceeding arising out of or related to this Agreement. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods does not apply to this Agreement.
- All rights and restrictions contained in this Agreement may be exercised and shall be applicable and binding only to the extent that they do not violate any applicable laws and are intended to be limited to the extent necessary so that they will not render this Agreement illegal, invalid or unenforceable.
- If any provision or portion of any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, it is the intention of the parties that the remaining provisions or portions thereof shall constitute their agreement with respect to the subject matter hereof, and all such remaining provisions or portions thereof shall remain in full force and effect.
16. Prohibited uses
In addition to other terms as set forth in the Agreement, you are prohibited from using the Website and Services or Content:
- for any unlawful purpose.
- to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts.
- to violate any international, federal, provincial, or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances.
- to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others.
- to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability.
- to submit false or misleading information.
- to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Website and Services, third party products and services, or the Internet.
- to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape.
- for any obscene or immoral purpose; or
- to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Website and Services, third party products and services, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Website and Services for violating any of the prohibited uses.
17. Acceptance of these terms
You acknowledge that you have read this Agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. By accessing and using the Website and Services you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this Agreement, you are not authorized to access or use the Website and Services.
18. Contacting us
- If you would like to contact us to understand more about this Agreement or wish to contact us concerning any matter relating to it, you may do so via the contact form or send an email to email@example.com.
- Call us on 0208 925 3849.
- This document was last updated on March 13, 2021.
19. Intellectual property rights.
- "Intellectual Property Rights" means all present and future rights conferred by statute, common law or equity in or in relation to any copyright and related rights, trademarks, designs, patents, inventions, goodwill and the right to sue for passing off, rights to inventions, rights to use, and all other intellectual property rights, in each case whether registered or unregistered and including all applications and rights to apply for and be granted, rights to claim priority from, such rights and all similar or equivalent rights or forms of protection and any other results of intellectual activity which subsist or will subsist now or in the future in any part of the world.
- This Agreement does not transfer to you any intellectual property owned by the Tikla Cars or third parties, and all rights, titles, and interests in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with the Operator.
- All trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website and Services, are trademarks or registered trademarks of the Tikla Cars or its licensors.
- Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website and Services may be the trademarks of other third parties.
- Your use of the Website and Services grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any of the Tikla Cars or third-party trademarks.
- Copyright is reserved in favour of Tikla Cars.
20.Changes and amendments
We reserve the right to modify this Agreement or its terms relating to the Website and Services at any time, effective upon posting of an updated version of this Agreement on the Website. When we do, we will post a notification on the main page of the Website. Continued use of the Website and Services after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.